2019 / 5780
1. May I purchase Family Program tickets only? Yes for Children, No for Adults. Adults will need to have a Sanctuary Service ticket, but you can purchase a Family Service only ticket for children ages 10 and under. In prior years, most adults purchased both a Sanctuary service ticket and a Family Service ticket, while most children only had tickets to the Family Service.
To bring down the cost for the majority of attendees, once again the purchase of a Sanctuary Service ticket will provide you with FREE access to the Family Services, saving you from having to buy a ticket upstairs and pay for admission downstairs.
2. Do I need to register for the Family Service to attend? Yes! For planning purposes we ask you to purchase a Family Service ticket for your child(ren). Please note that adults must have a Sanctuary ticket and child(ren) should either have a Sanctuary ticket or have a ticket for the Family Service.
3. May I purchase Sanctuary seats for my family and gain access to the Family Service? Yes! Your Sanctuary seat ticket will provide you with free access to the Family Service. For planning purposes we would prefer that participants register due to limited seating, however, walk-ins may be accepted.
4. May I pay for my child(ren) to attend only one Family Service? No. The tickets you purchase for your child(ren) are valid for the duration of the High Holy Day services. As such, we are unable to provide tickets to individual services.
5. May I leave my child(ren) in the Family Service with another designated adult such as their grandparent while I attend the Sanctuary service? Yes! Children can come with another designated adult or can attend the service alone if they are not too young. Also, a child who has a Family Service only ticket does not have a seat in the Sanctuary. To attend the Sanctuary service, you must have a Sanctuary Service ticket.
Arrange for Tickets
|Account up-to-date? Your synagogue account must be in good standing
in order to purchase tickets. Please contact Alexandra Haims in our Accounts Department at 204-975-3488 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sanctuary Service | Family Service FS Ticket FAQ | Kids Break Room | Ticket Prices
Rush Seating Option ($125) | Take Out Menu | Yizkor Book | Download a Brochure (PDF)